The Department of Tourism aims to provide education and train scientists in Tourism Science within an interdisciplinary framework by combining Social Sciences and Humanities with Computer Science.
- Quality Policy Learn about the Ionian University's quality assurance policy.
- Academic profile The vision of the Department of Tourism is to become a reference centre that evolves and combines sciences that deal with tourism development aiming at the effective management of modern tourism businesses and organisations.
- Career opportunities Learn about the career opportunities of our graduates.
- Facilities The Department of Tourism is housed in "Kalypso" building which is located near the archaeological museum of Corfu.
- Registries of Subjects
- Elector Registers See the lists of academic staff who have the right to participate in the elective bodies of the Department of Tourism.
- Advisory Board The main role of the Advisory Board is to provide advice and recommend guidance on issues such as the strategic placement of the curriculum, its relations with the tourism market in Greece and abroad, the possibilities and prospects for improving the position of the Department in the emerging tourism market.